What Is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is an ancient healing art that was founded in China over 3000 years ago. It is a safe, natural way to achieve optimal health. It works by removing blockages and imbalances in the body that prevent a free flow of energy. It also activates the bodies natural healing abilities to repair, support and strengthen itself. Most people describe acupuncture as virtually painless and feel inner peace and deep relaxation during and after their session.
What does Acupuncture Treat?
- Anxiety /Depression
- Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee Pain.
- Pain Issues
- Migraines/ Headaches
- Constipation/ Diarrhea
- Stroke Recovery
- Cancer Support
- Infertility (male and Female)
- Vertigo /Dizziness
- Women's Issues (PMS, Dysmenorrhea, Amenorhea, PMS, Menopause, Leukorhea, Endometriosis, PCOS,
- Digestive (crohns, IBS, GERD)
- AND MORE. Free Phone Consultation